7th pay commission: Good news! 3% increase in DA, 8 months arrears will also be available, there will be a jump in salary

0
3705
7th pay commission: Good news! 3% increase in DA, 8 months arrears will also be available, there will be a jump in salary
7th pay commission: Good news! 3% increase in DA, 8 months arrears will also be available, there will be a jump in salary

The Odisha government has given a big gift to the state government employees-pensioners (7th pay commission Employees pensioners) before Dussehra. CM Naveen Patnaik has increased the dearness allowance of employees by 3 percent. After this the total DA of the employees has increased from 31% to 34%. This will come into effect from January 1, 2022, so the arrears of 8 months will also be paid.

The Naveen Patnaik government of Odisha has increased the Dearness Allowance of employees by 3% before Navratri. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Monday approved a proposal to increase dearness allowance for state government employees. According to the new notification issued by the state government, 3 percent increase in dearness allowance has been approved.

After this, dearness allowance of state employees has increased from 31 per cent to 34 per cent. This increased dearness allowance will be considered applicable from January 1, 2022, in such a situation, the employees will also get 8 months arrears. It will also get the benefit from January 1, 2022. This decision of the Odisha government will benefit 4 lakh employees and 3.5 lakh pensioners.