UIDAI will give a refund if you are not able to reach the appointment booked for Aadhaar due to any reason and you have paid money for Aadhaar related work.
Aadhaar is an important document, which is used for every important work. The Aadhar card issuing organization gives people the facility to download, update and update the Aadhar card through its website. Along with this, Aadhaar can also be updated by visiting CSC centers and Aadhaar centers.
While many tasks can be completed by visiting the UIDAI website, some cannot be completed without visiting the Aadhaar centre. You do not have to wait long at the Aadhaar center, due to which the facility of booking an appointment online is given. By booking an appointment once, you can complete the work related to Aadhaar by going on time.
On the other hand, if you are unable to reach the appointment booked for Aadhaar due to any reason and you have paid money for Aadhaar related work , then UIDAI will give a refund. In addition to this, you are also given the option to proceed with the appointment.
According to the UIDAI website, the refund will be processed on cancellation of the booked appointment. After completing the refund process, the money will be credited back to the users account in 7-21 days. On the other hand, if the booked service is not availed, users are advised to book the appointment again.
How to book an appointment
If you also want to book an appointment for Aadhar card, then you can complete this work by visiting the Aadhar card website.
- First of all click on ‘My Aadhaar’ option on the website.
- Now go to the option ‘Book an Appointment’ and click on it.
- After this, select the State, City and Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Then click on the option ‘Proceed to book appointment’.
- Now you have to enter the registered mobile number.
- Then select the option ‘Aadhaar Update’.
- Now you enter the OTP by clicking on Generate OTP.
- After this, you have to verify the information related to Aadhaar Seva Kendra and select the language.
- Next, you have to select the time slot of the appointment by entering your personal details and address information.