Aadhar Card: Now Aadhar card is giving you great facility. In today’s time, Aadhar is used everywhere from government work to bank work, but now you can also take money with the help of Aadhar card, know how.
Aadhaar Card Update: If you also need money, and you want to take a loan, then there is good news for you. Now you can easily take loan through Aadhar card. Let us know how you can also take loan (How to get loan through aadhaar card) with the help of Aadhar card.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you also want to apply for a loan, then for this you just have to go to the official website of the bank, and by going there you can easily apply for the loan. State Bank of India, Kotak Mahindra Bank and HDFC Bank customers can take loans on the basis of Aadhar card.
But keep in mind that your credit score will also be considered for this. To take a loan from Aadhaar, your credit score should be more than 750. Only after that you can easily apply for the loan.
Loan will be available at low interest
Under this, if your credit score is good, then you will also get a loan at a low interest rate. Let us know how you can apply for loan through Aadhar card.
How to apply for Aadhar loan
1. First of all go to the official website of the bank.
2. You can also apply for a personal loan through the bank’s mobile app.
3. Now enter your registered mobile number.
4. Now enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
5. Now select the option of Personal Loan.
6. Now fill all the details with date of birth and address.
7. Now enter your loan amount.
8. Now fill the details of PAN card, Aadhar card and all the necessary documents.
9. Now the documents will be verified and after that your loan will be approved.