Apply Pan Card Online: Follow these steps to get online PAN card from home. See here how much fees will be charged and where to apply. Your work will be done in 5 minutes.
Apply Pan Card Online: Nowadays PAN card is needed in every work related to money. Then whether you want to open a bank account or take advantage of any government scheme. PAN card is also needed for getting FD in the bank, taking insurance, buying SIP, investing money in the stock market and opening a demat account. Apart from this, you need Pan Card to get salary in private company or government job. In such a situation, getting your PAN card made has become a necessity. This is one of your important documents. If you want to make a PAN card, then here we will tell you some such steps, with the help of which you can make a PAN card online sitting at home. Let us tell you how you can apply for PAN card online.
How to make pan card online
If you want to make a PAN card or make any correction in it, then both these things can be done easily online. You don’t even need to go anywhere in this.
- To get a PAN card, first click on this link of online PAN Card NSDL https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html.
- Apart from this, you can also go to this link https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN/ by writing UTITSL on Google. Fill all the necessary information sought by visiting any one of these links and apply for PAN card online.
These are the fees for making PAN card
- The fees for both Indian citizens and foreign citizens will be different.
An Indian citizen will have to pay Rs 93 without GST to apply for a PAN card. This fee with GST is Rs 110.
- For foreign nationals, the fee for applying for a PAN card will have to be paid as a fee of Rs 864 without GST.
- You can pay the fees online. For this, after filling all the necessary information for PAN card, you can fill it with Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Apart from this, you can pay the fees through Net Banking.
- If you cannot pay the fees online, then you can pay the fees through Demand Draft.
Submit the documents after filling the online form
- After filling the PAN card application, a list of documents will appear in front of you on the website. These documents are important, so submit each document carefully. Apart from this, to take the application to the final stage, attested photo copies of these documents will have to be couriered to the office of NSDL or UTITSL. After the complete process, the PAN card will be sent to your home within 10 days.