Bitcoin (Bitcoin Price Today) was trading up 2.91% at $30,111.75. The price of Ethereum (Ethereum Price Today) rose 1.26% to $2,012.62 in the last 24 hours. Tron has increased by more than 6 percent.
The cryptocurrency market has gained almost 2 percent on Wednesday. As of 9:37 am Indian time today, the Global Crypto Market Cap is at $ 1.29 trillion with a jump of 1.97 percent. Talking about the big cryptocurrencies, there is a boom in bitcoin and ethereum as well. Coming to the big cryptocurrencies, Tron has been on a steady rise for the past few days and is still on a decent rise.
According to data from Coinmarketcap, at the time of writing the news, Bitcoin was trading at $30,111.75, up 2.91%. The price of the second largest cryptocurrency Ethereum (Ethereum Price Today) rose 1.26% to $2,012.62 in the last 24 hours. Today the dominance of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market is 44.5 percent, while Ethereum is 18.9 percent.
How about which cryptocurrency
- – Tron (Tron – TRX) – Price: $0.08254, Change: +6.55%
- – Polkadot (Polkadot – DOT) – Price: $10.24, Change: +2.60%
- -BNB (BNB) – Price: $335.52, Change : +2.69%
- – Cardano (Cardano – ADA) – Price: $0.5272, Change: +1.46%
- – Avalanche – Price: $29.40, Change: +0.78%
- – Solana (Solana – SOL) – Price: $50.14, Change: +0.72%
- -Shiba Inu – Price: $0.00001182, Change: -0.27%
- -XRP – Price: $0.4102, Change: -0.27%
- -Dogecoin (DOGE) – Price: $0.08388, Change: – 0.23%
Cryptocurrencies According to Coinmarketcap, Sweet SOL (SSOL), Walk To Earn (W2E), and LoopSwap (LSWAP) were among the top three coins growing within the last 24 hours. Sweet SOL (SSOL) had a jump of 600.17 percent during the last 24 hours till about the same time yesterday and today it has grown by 570.43%.
In this way, if we look at 48 hours, then this cryptocurrency has increased by more than 1170 percent. Today, Walk To Earn (W2E) is the second highest growing cryptocurrency during the last 24 hours, which has increased by 372.61 percent. LoopSwap (LSWAP) has jumped 365.40 percent.