How to update E-KYC in EPFO Account: It is very important to update E-KYC in EPFO account or PF account. If you have not done e-KYC yet, you may face problems in future. Let us tell you that you can easily update e-KYC sitting at home. Let us know the process of e-KYC in this article.
EPFO KYC Update: EPFO helps a lot in continuing the income after retirement. If you also invest in EPFO Fund, then it is necessary for you to get E-KYC done. Let us tell you that the government has made e-KYC mandatory.
If you have not done e-KYC yet, then you should do it as soon as possible. If you do not do this then you may have to face problems in future. Many people think that it will take a lot of time to do e-KYC, whereas it is not so. Let us tell you that the government has simplified the process of e-KYC.
Now you can easily do e-KYC sitting at home. Let us know the process of e-KYC.
How to do e-KYC
- Go to the official website of EPFO (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/).
- After this enter your 12 digit UAN number and password.
- Now on the home page you have to select Manage.
- After this there will be many option shows. Click on KYC among them.
- After clicking on KYC, a new page will open. Now click on the checkbox of whatever documents you have here. Let us tell you that it is mandatory to fill the details of Aadhaar Card and PAN Card.
- After filling all the details, check once again. Now click on Save.
- After this all your information will go to the employer. After approval from there, KYC will be updated successfully.
Why is e-KYC important?
- If you have not done KYC then you will not get the benefit of many online services.
- If KYC is not updated, you cannot withdraw money from PF account.
- You cannot also file e-nomination.
- You cannot even transfer your PF account.