Airtel is offering Free Netflix Subscription for 3 months. The Subscription is worth Rs 1500. Here is how you can avail this offer if you are an existing Airtel Customer.
Here is how you can avail the plan:
* The offer is available for postpaid plans of Rs 499, Rs 649, Rs 799, Rs 1,199 and so on. You can Check My Airtel App to check your Eligibility.
First step is to Download My Airtel app from Google Play store or App Store. You need to update the app if you already have the app.
* Now Open the app, and look for option of Enjoy Netflix for 3 months. You can also look for the same option in the Airtel TV app.
* Now Click on Claim now option.
* Once you click Claim you will get a free 3-month access to the base Rs. 500 Netflix plan that allows access of SD quality videos.
* If you already are a Netflix user, you will get Rs 1,500 as credit in your Netflix account. This amount will be deducted over a period of three months.
* Post-three months, eligible Airtel postpaid and home broadband customers will be able to pay for their Netflix subscriptions seamlessly.
* You can also Avail this offer if you buy a new Airtel Postpaid Subscription. But the Monthly plan should be more than Rs. 499 per month. It will be a great way to access Netflix content before actually buying Netflix Subscription.
How To Get Free Netflix Subscription
So these are Steps that will help you to get 3 months Free Netflix subscription for Existing Airtel Customers.
What are your experience with Netflix and Airtel? Share them with me in the comments below!
More Details about this over, please Click Here