Apple keeps bringing new updates for its customers from time to time so that customers can get premium experience. This time also Tim Cook has expressed similar apprehensions. During its quarterly earnings call the company boss hinted at announcing Apple Ai later this year. Let us know about it in detail.
Apple’s name is also included among the top tech companies of India, which is known for its iPhone and other products. Currently, companies have brought a new good news for their customers.
During its quarterly earnings call, Apple CEO Tim Cook hinted at future plans while talking about the company’s investments in AI. Cook said Apple is excited to share details of its ongoing work in the AI area later this year.
AI features will come with iOS 18
From this comment, it can be inferred that iOS can bring AI feature with 18. Let us tell you that it can be presented at WWDC in June.
According to the company, iOS 18 will be one of its biggest updates till date, due to which the company will integrate AI into the entire system. The iOS 17.4 code references also indicate that Apple is testing its own large language model, codenamed Ajax.
What did Tim Cook say?
- During its earnings call, the company’s CEO Tim Cook said that as we look ahead, we will continue to invest in these and other technologies that shape our future.
- This also includes AI, where we continue to spend huge amounts of time and effort and we’re excited to share details of our ongoing work in that area later this year.
- Apart from this, we can also expect that Apple will use AI to improve its voice assistant Siri.
- A new ‘Siri 2.0’ based on modern generative AI large language models could be improved upon.
- The company will also introduce AI features in the iPhone operating system, which can include smart replies in messages, playlist recommendations in Apple Music, etc.
- Let us tell you that Apple can organize its developer event WWDC in June, in which the latest updates related to iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS and tvOS will be presented.