Rain warning has been issued in UP-Bihar, MP, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and Punjab, including the capital Delhi, while snowfall will continue in Himachal, Uttarakhand. In southern states, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Odisha have also been predicted to drizzle.
IMD Alert, Today Weather Update: The weather has changed in the country. On one side where heavy snowfall is being seen on the mountains. On the other hand, the process of rain has started in the states of North India including the country’s capital Delhi. Due to snowfall and rain over Uttarakhand and Himachal, there has been a decrease in the minimum temperature. The cold winds have also intensified. Along with this, a warning has been issued in the state while a rain warning has also been issued in Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat and Rajasthan including the capital Delhi. While issuing a hailstorm warning in MP today, there is a possibility of lightning and heavy rain. However, this activity will continue in the weather till January 30.
Talking about the southern states, rain can be seen in some parts of Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra, Odisha. The traffic of clouds will continue, dense fog will be seen. Although there will be relief from cold wave. Along with this, there were signs of increase in temperature. A drop in temperature can also be seen in some areas. Rain has also been predicted in many areas including Mahe, Rayalseema today. Apart from this, rain warnings have also been issued in 15 areas of Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka.
Talking about East India, light snowfall can be seen in some parts of Arunachal Pradesh including Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland. Apart from this, the fog will remain, while issuing a yellow alert of fog, people have been warned about landslides. An increase in the minimum temperature will be observed, however, a slight decrease in the maximum temperature may be felt.
Rain in delhi
In the capital Delhi today, on January 26, a forecast of rain has been expressed in the areas. Along with this it will be cloudy. The coming days would see an increase in rain activity. The process of rain will continue till 30 September.
Rain activity in Lucknow as well
With the activation of Western Disturbance, snowfall has intensified in the mountains. Along with this, its effect is being seen in the capital Lucknow. The minimum temperature has reached 14 degrees. A warning of hail and rain has been issued along with thunder. Rain activity will also be seen in Lucknow.
Clouds in Bihar Jharkhand
The movement of clouds continues in Bihar Jharkhand. Along with this, moderate rain can be seen. Fog will persist in some areas while the minimum temperature will also be seen sometime.
- Cold wave conditions are likely to persist in isolated areas of western Rajasthan.
Scattered rain and thundershowers may occur over Lakshadweep.
- Isolated rain is expected over Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, East Rajasthan and West Madhya Pradesh.
- Shallow to moderate fog is possible at isolated places over Northeast India in the morning.
- Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu-Kashmir and Ladakh are likely to receive rain or snow.
- There are chances of rain and thundershowers at a few places over Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Kerala and Mahe.
- Scattered rain and thundershowers may occur over Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
Rain snowfall warning in hill state
Light to moderate rain and snowfall have been observed in Uttarakhand including Jammu and Kashmir Himachal. Apart from this, warnings of moderate rain and snowfall were issued in Ladakh. Snowfall will be seen on the peaks. At the same time, forecast of rain has been expressed at the lower level. Heavy rain warning has also been issued in the northern districts of Punjab, Haryana.
Hail warning in areas
Light to moderate rain has been forecast over Punjab, Haryana, West Central Uttar Pradesh including North Madhya Pradesh and parts of Madhya Pradesh including Lakshadweep, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and parts of North Karnataka and Maharashtra while Haryana, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh Hailstorm activity will also be seen in Himachal and Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Meteorological Department says that the weather pattern will remain the same till January 26. Along with this, a warning of rain with snowfall has been issued.
- Along with this, rain will be seen in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh including Punjab, Haryana, Delhi and Rajasthan on January 26. There are chances of return of cold amid snowfall and rain in the plains. The temperature will also continue to drop.
- Along with this, there is a possibility of western disturbance becoming active once again from January 28.
- A cyclonic wind area has formed on a trough line coming from Iran, whose effect will be seen.