IMD Alert: There is a possibility of heatwave along with strong wind in Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh. At the same time, warnings of rain have also been issued in many states.
The Meteorological Department has predicted moderate rain in the North East state for the next 6 days. The process of rising temperature is going to continue in Bihar, Jharkhand, UP, Rajasthan, MP.
IMD Alert, Today Weather Update: The scorching heat continues in North India. Monsoon forecast has been given. Rain alert has been issued in the state. At the same time, an alert of trough has also been issued in many states. There is a possibility of heatwave along with strong wind in the state of Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh.
At the same time, warnings of rain have also been issued in many states. The Meteorological Department has predicted moderate rain in the North East state for the next 6 days. The process of rising temperature is going to continue in Bihar, Jharkhand, UP, Rajasthan, MP.
Rain warning in states
The Meteorological Department has issued rain warnings in the states. It includes Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura and Arunachal Pradesh. In Sikkim including South West Bengal, rain with thunder and lightning has been forecast.
Rain alert in hilly states
Talking about hilly states, change in weather can also be seen in Himachal, Uttarakhand. Rain warning has been issued at many places in Uttarakhand. Along with this, a decrease in temperature can also be seen, while when will the heavy rains start in Himachal from Wednesday. A drop of 6 to 5 percent in temperature will be recorded. Along with this, the forecast of lightning storm has been expressed.
There is a possibility of hailstorm and lightning in Uttarakhand on May 24. The wind will blow at a speed of 50 to 60 km. Hailstorm has been forecast in Uttarakhand till May 28. The possibility of lightning has been expressed.
Heatwave warning in eastern region of Jharkhand
Heatwave warning has been issued in the eastern region of Jharkhand. Along with this, an increase of 3 percent was observed in the temperature. The maximum temperature has increased to 41 degree Celsius. At the same time, the minimum temperature has been recorded at 26 degree Celsius. Strong hot wind blowing has been forecast. Along with this, some relief can be seen in the weather after evening. A rain warning has been issued in the district of Jharkhand. There will be no change through 24 hours while Ranchi and its adjoining areas may record light rain.
There is a possibility of rain between 1 to 3 hours in the area of East Singhbhum, West Singhbhum. Along with this, strong cold wind will also be seen. A heat wave alert has also been issued in several districts. Heat wave warnings have been issued in Hazaribagh, Koderma, Giridih, while the maximum temperature in Jamshedpur and Daltonganj has reached 42 degree Celsius. The wind is blowing at a speed of 40 kilometers per hour. Although the weather of May 24 is about to change.
- Scattered rain and thundershowers are likely over Arunachal Pradesh, Sub-Himalayan West Bengal and Sikkim.
- Heavy rain may occur over parts of Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura.
- Scattered rain and thundershowers very likely over Gangetic West Bengal, Kerala and Mahe.
- Scattered rain and thundershowers are likely to affect Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Odisha, Jharkhand, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Yanam, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karaikal, Coastal Karnataka and South Interior Karnataka.
- Rain or snow at one or two places can drench Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh.
- The maximum temperature is expected to be 45 degree Celsius at a few places over Rajasthan and 40 degree Celsius over Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Telangana.
- Heat wave conditions are likely at isolated places over South Uttar Pradesh, West Rajasthan, East Jharkhand and North Madhya Pradesh.
- Shallow to moderate fog is likely at isolated places over Northeast India in the morning.
Dust storm forecast in Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan
- Dust storm has been predicted in Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan in North West India. Changes will be seen in the weather after May 23. The rainy season will start in the state. Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, including Vidarbha may see moderate rains out of 22. Moderate rain alert has been issued in South India for 1 week.
Temperature will increase in Maharashtra Kerala Karnataka
An increase of 2 to 3 percent in the maximum temperature can be seen in Maharashtra. With this, there will be no change in temperature in the next 48 hours in Central India. A heatwave warning has been issued in Madhya Pradesh including South Uttar Pradesh, West Rajasthan between May 20 and 23. Along with this, the rise in temperature is going to continue in Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Konkan, Goa, Kerala, Tamil Nadu.
Rain in these states
During the next 3 days, rain warnings can be seen in many parts of Bay of Bengal, Hanuman Sagar, Andaman Nicobar Islands. There is also a big update on the monsoon. Southwest Monsoon is likely to advance further into some parts of Bay of Bengal, Hanuman Sagar and Nicobar Islands. Heavy rain warnings were issued in these areas. From May 23, the weather will change in many states. This process is going to continue till May 29.
Heavy rain for 5 days in these states
According to the forecast of the Meteorological Department, an alert of heavy rain has been issued at different places in Assam and Meghalaya till May 28. Apart from this, between May 22 and May 27, rain can be seen in Arunachal Pradesh. At the same time, till May 28, moderate rain has been predicted in Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura. Light rain with hailstorm has been forecast in Sikkim including the eastern areas of West Bengal. The possibility of lightning has been expressed. The wind will blow at a speed of 50 to 60 kilometers per hour.
- Southwest Monsoon has advanced into some areas of Bay of Bengal, Nicobar Deep group, South Hanuman Sagar on 19th May.
- At the same time, conditions remain favorable for further advance of Southwest Monsoon into the Bay of Bengal. For the next 3 days, Nicobar Deep will reach across the group.
- Wind blowing from the Bay of Bengal to the south will stop rain in Northeast India, there is a possibility of rain in Northeast India with strong wind accompanied by thunderstorms.
- Heavy rain forecast has been issued in Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram.
- Another trough lies over South India with the continuation of the wind. Due to this, warnings have been issued for rain in many parts of its peninsula for several days.
- On the other hand, a series of Western Disturbances will affect the West Himalayan region for several days starting from 23rd May. Due to which a warning of snowfall and heavy rain has been issued in the hill state. Along with this, the effect of Madhya Pradesh including Delhi, NCR, Rajasthan, Western Uttar Pradesh will be seen. Dust storm has been predicted. In Chhattisgarh too, wind will blow at a speed of 40 kmph.