Light to moderate rain with lightning, strong wind/thunderstorm, thunderstorm may occur in most parts of the state today. During this, there is also a possibility of hailstorm in some parts of western Uttar Pradesh. In the next 48 hours, a drop of 4 to 6 degree Celsius in the maximum temperature of the state and 3 to 4 degree Celsius in the minimum temperature can be recorded.
UP Weather Alert Today: Today on Friday, an alert of thunderstorm and rain has been issued in the entire Uttar Pradesh. According to the UP Meteorological Department, the Western Disturbance is moving towards the northern plains. The same area of cyclonic winds has formed over Punjab and adjoining Pakistan, due to which the rainy season has started again in UP, which will end in May. It is expected to continue till It has predicted 62 mm of rain till May 28. After this, the monsoon is likely to reach by the end of June. However, from June 1, there may be some increase in the temperature.
According to the UP Meteorological Department, today light to moderate rain may occur in most parts of the state with lightning, strong wind/storm, thunderstorm. During this, there is also a possibility of hailstorm in some parts of western Uttar Pradesh. In the next 48 hours, a drop of 4 to 6 degree Celsius in the maximum temperature of the state and 3 to 4 degree Celsius in the minimum temperature can be recorded. Till May 30, it may rain in West UP as well and it may rain in some districts of East UP as well.
Rain alert in these districts today
There is a possibility of torrential rain in Bijnor, Moradabad, Bareilly, Badaun, Pilibhit, Mathura, Agra, Etah, Mainpuri, Etawah, Lakhimpur, Sitapur, Ballia, Ghazipur, Varanasi, Prayagraj, Chandauli, Gorakhpur.
Agra, Aligarh, Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Amroha, Auraiya Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Badaun, Baghpat, Bahraich, Ballia, Balrampur, Banda, Barabanki, Bareilly, Basti, Bijnor, Bulandshahr, Chandauli, Chitrakoot, Deoria, Etah, Etawah, Farrukhabad, Fatehpur, Firozabad, GB Nagar, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hapur, Hardoi, Hathras Jalaun, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kannauj Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur Nagar, Kasganj, Kaushambi, Kushinagar, Lakhimpur Kheri, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Maharajganj, Mahoba, Mainpuri Mathura, Mau, Meerut, Mirzapur, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Pilibhit, Pratapgarh, Prayagraj, Rae Bareli, Rampur, Sant Kabir Nagar, Sant Ravi Das Nagar, Saharanpur, Shahjahanpur, Sambhal, Shamli, Siddharthnagar, Sitapur, Sonbhadra, Shravasti and Thunderstorm accompanied with lightning and gusty wind with a speed of 30-40 kmph very likely over Sultanpur.
Know the condition of the districts
- Today, the minimum temperature in Lucknow can be recorded at 21 degrees and the maximum temperature can be recorded at 35 degrees. Rain activities can be seen along with thunder, strong winds can also blow. Rain activities can be seen in Lucknow till May 28.
- Ghaziabad can record minimum temperature of 19 degree and maximum temperature of 30 degree. Rain activities will be seen today, the rainy season is going to continue till May 28. By May 30, the maximum temperature of Ghaziabad will be recorded between 30 to 34 degrees.
- A yellow alert has been issued for thunderstorms and rains in Banda from Friday till May 28. During this 30 to 40 km. Strong winds are likely to blow at an hourly speed.
- There is a possibility of 18 mm of rain in Bareilly. For the next 3 days, there will be rainy weather in Bareilly and surrounding districts. The maximum temperature is expected to reach 35 degrees. Today the wind speed will run from 11 kmph.
- Dust storm with a speed of 50 to 60 kmph can also occur in Meerut and Najibabad. The maximum temperature can be recorded around 35 degree Celsius and the minimum temperature can be around 21 degree Celsius.
- Allahabad is likely to experience rain or thundershowers with gusty winds on Friday. The temperature in May is expected to remain below 40 degree Celsius.