Fairly widespread light rain with thundershowers very likely over Delhi, MP, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Uttar Pradesh till January 29. Light rain or drizzle is expected over Delhi till January 28. Scattered hailstorm may occur over Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh till January 27, light rain or thundershower expected over East Rajasthan from January 24 to 26.
IMD Alert, Today Weather Update: Rain warning has been issued in many states, rain forecast has been expressed in 14 states continuously for 3 days. Apart from Delhi, UP, Bihar, HP, Punjab, Haryana, warnings have also been issued in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan. Along with this, there will be an increase in temperature in some parts of Bihar and Jharkhand. The Meteorological Department has issued an alert for rain from Noida Ghaziabad to Lucknow, along with it a warning of thunderstorm has also been issued in Rajasthan, Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh. Heavy snowfall warning has been issued in the hilly states. However, there will be a huge increase in temperature in 8 states. Apart from Jharkhand, the temperature will start becoming normal in the state of Maharashtra, Goa including Bengal, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu.
Today’s weather system
- Talking about today’s weather system, the Western Disturbance is over North Pakistan and its city Jammu and Kashmir. Due to which snowfall warning has been issued in the hill state. Snowfall will be seen in Leh Ladakh, Gilgit, Baltistan, Muzaffarabad including Uttarakhand, Himachal.
- Apart from this, a cyclonic circulation has formed over Southwest Rajasthan and adjoining areas. Its effect will be seen in Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh including Rajasthan. Rain warning has been issued in 5 divisions in Madhya Pradesh. There will be clouds in the sky. Apart from this, the possibility of hail has also been expressed. A forecast of thunder and lightning has been issued.
- With this, a fresh Western Disturbance is likely to reach Northwest India and adjoining hilly areas by January 27. Due to which a forecast of rain has been issued in Uttarakhand Himachal till January 28. There is a possibility of heavy rain and snowfall in these areas. There will be snow on the mountain peaks. At the same time, a rain alert has been issued at the lower level.
Alert of continuous rain for 3 days from today in Delhi NCR
The weather has changed in the capital Delhi. On one side where earthquake tremors have been felt. At the same time, through the forecast of the Meteorological Department, there will be a camp of clouds for 3 days. There is a possibility of light rain. Drizzle will be seen in the areas till January 27. A drop in temperature will also be seen. On January 23, rain activity was seen in many areas of Faridabad and Delhi NCR. However, this rain will continue for three days. Yellow alert has been issued for this, strong winds will blow. The minimum temperature that can be recorded is 10 degree Celsius. Along with this, forecasting rain in many areas, people will have to be alert till January 27. Strong winds will blow with thunder. Rain in the plains, snowfall will be seen in the hilly areas. Along with this, there will be a reduction in pollution due to rain.
Warning of rain in many divisions of UP today
Heavy rain has been predicted in Uttar Pradesh for the next 3 days. Yellow alert has been issued by the Meteorological Department regarding rain. People have been advised to be cautious. It has started raining since Tuesday. Along with this, the movement of clouds is also being seen. The effect of Western Disturbance is visible on the capital Delhi including Uttar Pradesh. Due to the Western Disturbance moving from Afghanistan towards Pakistan, there is a possibility of heavy rains in Uttar Pradesh on Republic Day. A forecast of lightning has also been issued along with thunder. Along with this, people have been advised to be alert, the possibility of strong storm has also been expressed. Apart from Delhi NCR, rain warnings have also been issued in Noida, Lucknow, Kanpur and other areas.
However, on one hand, the effect of Western Disturbance will be on the northern areas of Bihar, while in other areas, an increase in temperature will be seen. People will get relief from cold wave. Also, the sky will be cloudy. However, the possibility of rain has been ruled out. Light rain can be seen in the capital Patna for 2 to 3 days. The minimum temperature will be seen at 9 to 10 degree Celsius. Along with this, its effect can be seen in some areas due to western disturbance. Due to rain, the weather will remain pleasant, occasional rain may have to be faced for 7 days. However, a significant increase in temperature will be observed in some
Rain alert in North Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab
The way Western Disturbance is moving. Along with that, rain warnings have been issued in many areas. People have been advised to be cautious. As it rains, a drop in temperature will also be seen. Due to which the cold will increase. Although people will get relief from the cold wave, strong winds are expected to blow. People may also have to face thunderstorms in Punjab and Haryana. Apart from this, problems like earthquake can also arise. According to the Meteorological Department, the rainy season will continue for the next 3 days. However from 26 once again the Western Disturbance is becoming active. Whose effect will be seen. Changes in the weather will be possible due to snowfall on the mountains.
Rain with snowfall in Himachal-Uttarakhand-Ladakh-Jammu Kashmir
Between January 23 and 26, the Meteorological Department has predicted rain with snowfall in these states. Although it will accelerate. With the advance of Western Disturbance, weather will remain pleasant due to rains in Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh, while cold wave has been predicted in the hill state after snowfall. A warning of heavy snowfall and heavy rain has been issued in Jammu and Kashmir during the next 24 to 48 hours. Along with this, heavy snowfall will be seen in Gilgit, Baltistan, Muzaffarabad and Jammu and Kashmir in 48 hours.
- Thunderstorm and lightning may occur at isolated places in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan.
- Thunderstorm and lightning may occur at isolated places in Delhi and East Rajasthan.
- Thunderstorm accompanied with lightning and hailstorm very likely at isolated places over Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh.
- Heavy rain or snowfall is likely at isolated places over Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
- Thunderstorm accompanied with lightning very likely at isolated places over Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Uttar Pradesh.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West Uttar Pradesh and Lakshadweep are likely to experience thunderstorms.
- Thunderstorm very likely over Islands, East Uttar Pradesh and Lakshadweep.
- Thunderstorms are expected over East Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karaikal, South Interior Karnataka, Kerala and Mahe.
- Thunderstorms are expected over East Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karaikal, South Interior Karnataka, Kerala and Mahe.
- An active Western Disturbance lies as a cyclonic circulation over East Afghanistan & neighborhood at lower to upper tropospheric levels.
An induced cyclonic circulation lies over southwest Rajasthan and neighborhood in lower tropospheric levels.
- It will continue to move slowly eastwards and give fairly widespread rain or snow with locally heavy falls over the Western Himalayan region till January 27.
- Also, it is expected to pull moist air from the Arabian Sea towards Northwest India.
Rain alert in tamilnadu andhra
Light rain can be seen in some parts of Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu today. However, the possibility of more rain has been ruled out. A rise in temperature will also be observed in many areas. The weather will remain pleasant. People will not have to face more problems. Before this, light rain has been seen in Tamil Nadu during the last 24 to 24 hours.
Drizzle in Maharashtra including Kerala Karnataka
Coming to the southern states, Kerala, Karnataka including Maharashtra and Goa will see some rise in temperature. With an increase of 3 to 4 percent, people will feel the heat. Although cold wind will blow in some areas. Rainfall has also been forecast in Kerala, Mahe, Lakshadweep including Andaman and Nicobar and Karai Kal, Tamil Nadu. Due to which the weather will remain pleasant while light drizzle can be seen in Lakshadweep. A rain warning has also been issued in Andaman and Nicobar today. Light drizzle can also be seen in Pondicherry.
Heavy fog forecast in East India
Dense fog alert has been issued in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur and other areas. People have been advised to be cautious. There will be a decrease in temperature, drizzle can also be seen in areas amidst dense fog, although the possibility of rain has been ruled out, snowfall has been expected in some areas.