Online train ticket cancellations are the most, in such a situation, it takes a long time to get the refund and you come under tension whether the money is lost or not. To remove this tension, IRCTC started a new service:
Passengers booking tickets to travel in Indian Railways mostly book tickets through the Internet ticketing website of IRCTC.According to IRCTC, about 83 percent of the total reserved tickets are booked through it.
In such a situation, online train ticket cancellations are also the highest, sometimes it happens that it takes a long time to get the refund and you get tensed whether the money was lost.To remove this tension, IRCTC has started a special service.
Through the new service, if a passenger cancels a train ticket on the IRCTC website, the refund will reach his account immediately. But for this you have to install IRCTC-ipay payment gateway.
The special feature of IRCTC’s ipay is that it reduces the time taken in booking tickets and due to which the users get the money back in their bank account as soon as possible.So let us tell you about the process and way of booking railway tickets through IRCTC ipay App-
How to book train ticket from IRCTC ipay App
- For this first open IRCTC ipay App. After that enter your IRCTC ID and Password.
- After this, fill the date and destination of the journey.
- Now all the trains of that route will be visible in front of you.
- While making the payment of railway ticket booking, you select the option of ‘IRCTC iPay’.
- Next select Pay and Book option.
- Pay through Credit Card or Debit Card or UPI.
- Your ticket gets booked instantly.
- Its message is received on your mail and SMS.
- The special thing is that you will not have to fill the payment details again if you book the ticket again in future, you will be able to book the ticket immediately by clicking on the pay button.
Money will be available immediately on waiting ticket
Many times it happens that you get ticket but your ticket remains waiting.Your ticket gets canceled automatically when the final chart is prepared, so your refund will come immediately through IRCTC ipay.