In the fast changing times, now most things have become digital. Be it electricity bill or credit card payment, we no longer need to go to their office to pay LIC premium. These bills can be easily paid by sitting at home through online mode.
Life Insurance Corporation of India has provided some online options for paying premium to some of its policy holders. Let us tell you that apart from the LIC website, there are many such payment apps which can help you in depositing LIC premium.
Through which you can pay the policy premium online while sitting at home. If you want to deposit the premium directly from LIC’s website, then first of all you have to go to www.licindia.in.
After this you will see Direct Pay written here, by clicking on it you can pay the premium without even logging in. The same second page will open, where you will find please select premium payment written. By clicking on it, you have to press the Proceed button.
This is how registered users pay premium
Apart from this, the registered user will first have to visit the official website of LIC. Here information related to premium will be sought through the customer portal. After all these details you have to sign in.
Then on the next page, click on Self (policies option). Here you will see the date of LIC renewal, if your payment is pending then only you will see this date. After this, you can submit your policy by choosing the option of Pay Premium.
- To know the status of your policy, visit the official website of LIC https://www.licindia.in/
- Here you have to first register yourself.
- To register, visit the website link https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Register .
- Here you enter your name, policy number and date of birth.
- Once the registration is done, you can check the status by opening your LIC account anytime.