LPG Gas Subsidy Update: LPG subsidy i.e. LPG Gas Subsidy is now coming in the account of the customers. You too, sitting at home, check whether the LPG subsidy has arrived in your account or not.
LPG Subsidy: There is important news for the customers who have come to use LPG. In the midst of rising inflation, LPG subsidy i.e. LPG Gas Subsidy is now coming in the account of the customers.
Although LPG subsidy was coming earlier also, complaints were being received continuously about not getting subsidy in the account of many customers.
Let us tell you that now after the introduction of subsidy again, these complaints have almost stopped coming. Let us know how you can check subsidy sitting at home.
Confusion among customers regarding subsidy
79.26 per cylinder is being given as subsidy to LPG gas consumers. But, customers are getting different subsidies. In such a situation, people are confused as to how many times they are getting subsidy.
Actually, many people are getting a subsidy of Rs 79.26, while many people are getting a subsidy of Rs 158.52 or Rs 237.78. However, whether the subsidy has come in your account or not, you can check it with an easy process.
sit at home check update
You can easily check subsidy in your account sitting at home. Today we are telling you how you can easily know in minutes whether the subsidy (LPG Gas Subsidy Update) comes in your account or not.
How To Check LPG Subsidy Status like this
1. First of all open www.mylpg.in .
2. Now you will see the photo of gas cylinders of gas companies on the right side of the screen.
3. Here you click on the photo of the gas cylinder of your service provider.
4. After this a new window will open on the screen which will be of your gas service provider.
5. Now tap on Sign-in and New User option at the top right.
6. If you have already created your ID here, then sign-in. If you do not have an ID, then you can login to the website by tapping on New User.
7. Now a window will open in front of you, tap on View Cylinder Booking History on the right side.
8. Here you will get information on which cylinder you have been given subsidy and when.
9. Along with this, if you have booked gas and you have not received the subsidy money, then you can click on the feedback button.
10. Now you can also file a complaint of non-receipt of subsidy money.
11. Apart from this, you can register a complaint by calling this toll free number 18002333555 for free.