Petrol Diesel Rate on 19 September 2023: Every day in India, the prices of petrol and diesel are released by the government oil companies. Talking about today, fuel rates have increased in some cities and prices have also decreased in some places.
If we talk about crude oil, the trend of increase in it is continuing. A huge increase of 1.02 percent is being seen in the price of WTI Crude Oil on Tuesday, it is trading at $ 92.41 per barrel. An increase of 0.33 percent is being seen in the price of Brent Crude and it is trading at $ 94.73 per barrel.
What are the prices of petrol and diesel in four metros?
- Kolkata- Petrol is being sold at Rs 106.03, diesel at Rs 92.76 per litre.
- New Delhi- Petrol is being sold at Rs 96.72 per litre, diesel at Rs 89.62 per litre.
- Chennai- Petrol is being sold at Rs 102.63, diesel at Rs 94.24 per litre.
- Mumbai- Petrol is being sold at Rs 106.31, diesel at Rs 94.27 per litre.
In which cities the prices of petrol and diesel changed?
- Lucknow- Petrol became cheaper by 9 paise at Rs 96.47, diesel became cheaper by 9 paise at Rs 89.66 per liter.
- Ajmer- Petrol became costlier by 10 paise to Rs 108.17, diesel became costlier by 9 paise to Rs 93.44 per litre.
- Agra – Petrol became cheaper by 25 paise to Rs 96.38, diesel became cheaper by 25 paise to Rs 89.55 per liter.
- Aligarh- Petrol became cheaper by 14 paise to Rs 96.70, diesel became cheaper by 13 paise to Rs 89.85 per liter.
- Jaipur- Petrol became cheaper by 12 paise to Rs 108.48, diesel became cheaper by 11 paise to Rs 93.72 per liter.
- Gurugram- Petrol became cheaper by 15 paise to Rs 96.89, diesel became cheaper by 15 paise to Rs 89.76 per liter.
Check new rates according to cities-
Oil companies provide the facility to customers to check the new price of petrol and diesel only through SMS. To know customer price of Indian Oil, write RSP <dealer code> and send it to number 9224992249.
HPCL customers should write HPPRICE <dealer code> and send it to 9222201122. To know the new price, BPCL customers should send RSP <dealer code> to number 9224992249. After this, within a few minutes the company will send you an SMS with the latest rate.