Petrol Diesel Price update: For the last several days, there is a decline in the prices of crude oil in the international market. In such a situation, experts say that petrol and diesel can be cheaper in India.
Kishan Schemes: Amit Shah did a wonderful thing in the interest of farmers, this problem related to money can be overcome
Petrol-Diesel Price Today 17th July 2022: Government oil companies have released new rates of petrol and diesel for Sunday. The government has not made any change in the prices of petrol and diesel. The last time on May 21, the central government had announced to reduce the prices of petrol and diesel. On May 21, the Modi government at the Center had reduced the excise duty on petrol and diesel. After this, petrol became cheaper by Rs 9.50 and diesel by Rs 7 per liter across the country.
PACL Chit Fund Refund: Big update on your money trapped in Pearls, now the company will have to return the money
Petrol-diesel can be cheaper
For the last few days, the price of crude oil in the international market is seen trading around $ 100 per barrel. Meanwhile, the Government of Pakistan has reduced the prices of petrol and diesel. In such a situation, experts say that if there is a continuous fall in the rate of crude oil, then the prices of petrol and diesel in India can also come down. Petrol and diesel prices in the country have been stable for the last two months.
Know what is the price of your city?
- Delhi petrol Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Mumbai petrol Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
- Kolkata petrol Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
- Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and Diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and Diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
- Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and Diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
- Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
- Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and Diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
- Rs 97.18 and Diesel Rs 90.05 per liter in Gurugram
- Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
- Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
- Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
- Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and diesel Rs 97.82 per liter