The prices of petrol and diesel have increased in Gujarat, Karnataka, Haryana and Punjab, while the prices of petrol and diesel have decreased in Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala and Himachal Pradesh.
New Delhi. A slight increase is being seen in the prices of crude oil. In the international market on Friday, Brent crude closed at $ 81.90 per barrel. However, this increase in crude prices is not having much impact on the prices of petrol and diesel. Today at 6 am, oil marketing companies have released new prices of petrol and diesel.
There has been a slight increase in the prices of petrol and diesel only in Chennai, one of the four metropolitan cities of the country. Apart from this, fuel prices have also increased in Gujarat, Karnataka, Haryana and Punjab. At the same time, the prices of petrol and diesel have reduced in Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala and Himachal Pradesh.
Petrol and diesel prices in 4 metros
- Delhi petrol Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Mumbai petrol Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.75 and diesel Rs 94.34 per liter
- Kolkata petrol Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
New rates released in these cities also
- Petrol in Noida has become Rs 97 and diesel Rs 90.14 per liter.
- In Ghaziabad the price of diesel has become Rs 96.58 per liter and diesel has become Rs 89.75 per liter.
- In Lucknow, petrol has become Rs 96.47 and diesel Rs 89.66 per litre.
- In Patna, petrol has become Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per litre.