Post Office Scheme: If you deposit just Rs 50 every day in the village security scheme of the post office, then you can get the benefit of Rs 35 lakh in the coming time. Let us know the details of this scheme.
Post Office Scheme: Investment made in the post office is considered a safe investment. Actually, there is usually a risk factor associated with any investment. But, not everyone has the ability to take wrists. In such a situation, you should invest in such a place where your money is safe and you will get better returns with zero risk. If you also want such an investment where there is good profit also, then post office is better for you.
will get Rs 35 lakh
Post office small savings plans can be the best option for you. The risk factor is also low in this and at the same time the returns are also good. Let us tell you such an investment in which the risk is negligible and the returns are also good. We are talking about ‘Gram Suraksha Scheme’ of the post office.
This protection plan offered by India Post is one such option in which you can get good returns with less risk. In this scheme you have to deposit 1500 rupees every month. By depositing this amount regularly, you will get the benefit of 31 to 35 lakhs in the coming time.
Here are the rules for investing
- Any Indian citizen between the age of 19 to 55 years can invest in this scheme.
- The minimum sum insured under this scheme can be from Rs 10,000 to Rs 10 lakh.
- Premium payment of this plan can be done monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually.
- You get 30 days relaxation for paying premium.
- You can also take a loan on this scheme.
- You can also surrender it after 3 years of taking this scheme. But in this situation you will not get any benefit.
will benefit so much
Suppose a person invests in this scheme at the age of 19 and buys a policy of Rs 10 lakh, then his monthly premium will be Rs 1515 for 55 years, Rs 1463 for 58 years and Rs 1411 for 60 years. In such a situation, the policy buyer will get a maturity benefit of Rs 31.60 lakh for 55 years, Rs 33.40 lakh for 58 years and Rs 34.60 lakh for 60 years.