Rain alert! It has predicted 62 mm of rain till May 28. In the next 3 days, a drop of 4 to 6 degree Celsius in the maximum temperature of the state and 3 to 4 degree Celsius in the minimum temperature can be recorded.
UP Weather Alert Today: Due to the influence of Western Disturbance, rain is expected to continue in Uttar Pradesh till May 28. Strong winds and thunderstorms may prevail in the state for the next two days. Its speed can be 40-50 km per hour in the eastern parts of the state and 50-60 km per hour in the west. The UP Meteorological Department has issued an alert for rain, thunderstorm and strong wind in 27 districts on Thursday. It has predicted 62 mm of rain till May 28. In the next 3 days, the maximum temperature of the state will be 4 to 6 degrees. A drop of 3 to 4 degree Celsius can be recorded in Celsius and minimum temperature.
According to the UP Meteorological Department, Nautpa is starting today from May 25. Meanwhile, the department has issued yellow alert in 20 cities and orange alert for thunderstorms in 17 cities on Thursday. There are chances of rain in many parts of the state till May 28. It may rain in many districts of Purvanchal for the next three days. There is a possibility of hailstorm with light to moderate rain in some districts of UP till May 26. It may rain in West UP till May 30 and it may rain in some districts of East UP as well.
Orange alert in these districts: 50 to 60 km in these districts. Winds will blow at the speed of hourly. Saharanpur, Shamli, Muzaffarnagar, Baghpat, Meerut, Bijnor, Hathras, Etah, Mathura, Aligarh, Sitapur, Lakhimpur Kheri, Shravasti, Agra, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Balrampur.
Yellow alert in these districts: Winds will blow at a speed of 40 to 50 kilometers per hour with lightning. Etawah, Auraiya, Jalaun, Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur Nagar, Unnao, Lucknow, Barabanki, Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Mau, Ballia, Rae Bareli, Gorakhpur, Deoria, Ghazipur, Chandauli, Sonbhadra, Varanasi, Prayagraj.
Hailstorm in these districts: There is a possibility of heavy rain and hailstorm in Agra, Aligarh, Auraiya, Bijnor, Etah, Kasganj, Mainpuri, Mathura, Etawah, Firozabad, Hathras, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Shamli.
Know the weather condition of the districts
- There may be drizzle in Kanpur on Thursday in the evening amid strong wind.
- There is a rain alert for 4 days in Bareilly and surrounding districts.
- Bareilly, Shahjahanpur, Pilibhit, Badaun are expected to receive 62 mm of rain till May 28. The maximum temperature is expected to reach 40 degrees. The wind speed is expected to be 11 kmph.
- There is a possibility of cloud cover in Mathura. There is a possibility of light rain in the afternoon. The maximum temperature here is likely to be 34 degrees.
- Along with Noida, the weather will be cold in the NCR area. The maximum temperature in Lucknow will be 31 and the minimum will be 25 degrees.
- In Ghaziabad, the maximum will reach 33 and the minimum will reach 24 degrees. The temperature in Noida is expected to be between 33 and 24 degrees.