Stock Market Opening New Update: The stock market is witnessing a boom for the fourth consecutive day. Sensex has jumped up to 250 points, while Nifty is trading above 17200.
Share Market Update: The Indian domestic stock market is also seeing an uptrend today after a positive signal from the rise in the global market and the strengthening of the rupee. In the Indian stock market, on the first day of this trading week, on Monday (August 1) also, there is a boom in the Indian domestic stock market. At the beginning of the trading session, both the Sensex and Nifty opened on the green mark.
In early trade, the Bombay Stock Exchange’s key sensitive index Sensex (BSE Sensex) opened with a gain of 252 points at 57,823, while the NSE Nifty gained 84 points to open at 17,243. However, since the opening, the market has been witnessing ups and downs.
Know about Market condition today
Today, trading started in a total of 1,771 companies in the BSE, out of which 1,187 shares opened up and 450 opened with decline. At the same time, the share price of 134 companies opened without increasing or decreasing. Apart from this, today 74 shares are trading at 52 week high and 8 shares are trading at 52 week low. On the other hand, 98 shares have upper circuit since morning and 57 shares have lower circuit.
Government’s big gift to ration card holders, now LPG Cylinder will be available for free, know full update
Today’s up and down stocks
Talking about today’s bullish stock, 5.11 percent is being seen. While Cipla is up 3.78 per cent and Maruti is up by 1.99 per cent. While Shree Cement is trading with a strength of 1.61 percent and Tata Motors 1.56 percent.
On the other hand, Sun Pharma is down by 2.17 percent in the falling shares. While Britannia is on the weakness of 0.90 percent and IndusInd Bank by 0.62 percent. HDFC Life is seeing a decline of 0.56 per cent and TCS 0.47 per cent.
Rupee strengthens by 7 paise against dollar
Rupee opened strongly against the dollar in the foreign exchange market today. Today the rupee opened with a strength of 7 paise at Rs 79.18 against the dollar. At the same time, the rupee on Friday closed at Rs 79.25 with a gain of 50 paise against the dollar.
New Rule Apply: These important rules have changed from today, what will be the effect on people’s pockets, know the full update
You can see here, This was the condition of the market in the last days
- Friday (July 29): The Sensex closed 712 points higher at 56,570 points, while the Nifty closed at 17,158 points with a gain of 229.
- Thursday (July 28): The Sensex closed over 1,041 points at 56,857 points. While the Nifty climbed 287 points to close at 16,929.
- Wednesday (July 27): The Sensex closed at 55,816.32 with a jump of 547.83 points. At the same time, with a gain of 157.95 points, it closed at 16,641.80 points.
- Tuesday (July 26): The Sensex closed at 55,268 points, down 497 points. While the Nifty lost 147 points to close at 16,483.
- Monday (25 July): The Sensex closed at 55,766.22 points with a loss of 306. On the other hand, Nifty closed at 16,631 points down by 88.45 points.