7th pay commission: Dearness allowance will increase by 4% on Wednesday, will get dearness allowance of Rs 27312, know latest update

0
3505
7th pay commission: Dearness allowance will increase by 4% on Wednesday, will get dearness allowance of Rs 27312, know latest update
7th pay commission: Dearness allowance will increase by 4% on Wednesday, will get dearness allowance of Rs 27312, know latest update

If your basic salary is Rs 56900 then you will get dearness allowance of Rs 27312. 47.68 lakh central employees and 68.52 lakh pensioners will get its benefit.

There is good news for Central Government employees. The latest update has come out on the increase in 4 percent dearness allowance and dearness relief. According to media reports, the proposal to increase DA and DR has reached PM Narendra Modi, it is expected that after 7 days, the official announcement of dearness allowance can be made in the cabinet meeting to be chaired by PM Narendra Modi. Its benefit can be given along with the salary of October.

Presently DA of Central employees is 34% and after 4% increase it will total to 38%. This can be implemented from July 1, 2022, so the arrears for three months July, August and September can be paid in cash. If there is an announcement, then its benefit can be found in the salary of October. For example, if the minimum salary of an employee is Rs 18000 and the level of cabinet secretary is Rs 56900 and DA will be given at the rate of 38%, then the total increase in DA on basic salary annually will increase by Rs 6840, i.e. There will be an increase of Rs 720 in the monthly DA.

Same if your basic salary is Rs 56900 then you will get dearness allowance of Rs 27312. 47.68 lakh central employees and 68.52 lakh pensioners will get its benefit. Since the DA of the employees depends on the AICPI index and on the basis of this, the salary of the employees is increased. Recently, the All India Consumer Price Index-Industrial Workers (AICPI-IW) has released the data for the first half of the current financial year. This index has registered a gain of 0.2 points, after which the July AICPI index has reached 129, so a 4 percent increase in DA is believed to be fixed.

Calculation on maximum basic salary

1. Basic salary of the employee Rs 56,900
2. New dearness allowance (38%) Rs 21,622/month
3. Dearness allowance so far (34%) Rs 19,346/month
4. How much dearness allowance increased by 21,622-19,346 = Rs 2260/month
5 2. Increase in annual salary 2260 X12 = Rs 27,120

Calculation on minimum basic salary

1. Basic salary of the employee Rs 18,000
2. New dearness allowance (38%) Rs 6840/month
3. Dearness allowance so far (34%) Rs 6120/month
4. By how much dearness allowance increased 6840-6120 = Rs 1080/month
5 Increase in annual salary 720X12 = Rs 8640