7th pay commission: Employees will get 3 gifts together in the festival season! Salary will increase up to 90000, will get arrears too?

0
4095
7th pay commission: Employees will get 3 gifts together in the festival season! Salary will increase up to 90000, will get arrears too?
7th pay commission: Employees will get 3 gifts together in the festival season! Salary will increase up to 90000, will get arrears too?

In this, you will get a total benefit of Rs 2,276 per month. 47.68 lakh central employees and 68.52 lakh pensioners will get its benefit.

Dussehra and Diwali of Central Government employees are going to be filled with gifts. During the festival season, employees can get 3 big gifts at once. An important meeting of the Modi cabinet is going to be held on September 28, in which an important decision can be taken on the increase in dearness allowance and fitment factor. If this happens, then the salary of the employees will increase from 27000 to 96000. A decision can also be taken on the long-pending 18-month DA arrears, although no confirmation has been made by the government so far.

A decision on fitment factor is also likely to come along with DA. This leads to an increase of more than two and a half times in the wages of the employees. Based on this, the revised basic pay is calculated from the old basic pay. With its implementation, there will be an increase in the basic salary of lakhs of employees from Level Matrix 1 and it will increase from 18000 to 26000. At present the fitment factor of central employees is 2.57 per cent and the basic minimum salary is 18000 and the maximum salary is 56000.

If the Modi government of the Center increases the fitment factor, then the employees of different levels will get the benefit in salary from 49000 to 96000. At present the fitment factor of central employees is 2.57 times, on this basis the minimum basic salary is Rs 18000 and the maximum basic salary is Rs 56900. If the basic salary of a central employee is Rs 18,000, then his salary excluding allowances will be 18,000 X 2.57 = profit of Rs 46,260. On being 3.68, the salary will be Rs 95,680 (26000 X 3.68 = 95,680) i.e. Rs 49,420 will be benefited in the salary. This will benefit more than 52 lakh employees.

There may be an increase of 4 percent in the dearness allowance of Central Employees Pensioners and pensioners soon. The proposal to increase Dearness Allowance by 4% can be approved in the last cabinet meeting of this month to be chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday. If this is agreed upon in September, the total DA of the employees will increase from 34% to 38%. If the new DA is implemented from July 1, 2022, then 3 months arrears will also be available.

According to media reports, if the DA is 38 percent and the minimum basic salary is Rs 18,000, then the total DA will be Rs 6,840 and the total profit will be Rs 720 per month. On the other hand, a maximum of Rs 54,000 on basic pay, Rs 56,000 as DA will get Rs 27,312. In this, you will get a total benefit of Rs 2,276 per month. 47.68 lakh central employees and 68.52 lakh pensioners will get its benefit. Apart from this, House Rent Allowance, Travel Allowance, Provident Fund, City Allowance and Gratuity can also be increased after the increase of DA.

Decision on 18 months outstanding DA arrears?

After the increase in dearness allowance and fitment factor, there is a possibility that the arrears of dearness allowance of central employees-pensioners (7th Pay Commission) from January 2020 to June 2021 can also be considered. Recently, the Employees and Pensioners’ Organization has also written a letter to the government. There is a possibility that a meeting of the Joint Consultative Mechanism (JSM) of the officials of the Department of Personnel and Training and Department of Expenditure (DOPT) of the Ministry of Finance may be held. If the decision is taken. If the Central Government pays the arrears, then 48 lakh employees and more than 68 lakh pensioners will get its benefit.

According to media reports, the employees will get the DA arrears according to their salary band. Shivgopal Mishra of the National Council of JCM says that if the calculation will be done for Level-13 (7th CPC basic pay-scale Rs. 1,23,100 to Rs. 2,15,900) or Level-14 (pay-scale), then in the hands of an employee Dearness Allowance arrears will be paid from Rs. 1,44,200 to Rs. 2,18,200. Level-1 employees will be paid Rs. 11,880 to Rs. 37,554. Rs.15,900). The DA arrears for Level-14 (Pay-Scale) range from Rs. 1,44,200 to Rs. 2,18,200.