Aadhaar Card : Now you can download Aadhaar card from the official website of UIDAI even without a registered mobile number.
UIDAI has taken this step to help those whose mobile numbers are not registered. Know the way
Aadhaar Card Latest News: There is very good and useful news for Aadhaar card holders. If you want to download Aadhar Card and you do not have registered mobile number, you can still download Aadhar Card. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which issues Aadhaar, has announced this. This step has been taken to help those who have not registered their mobile number.
Actually, earlier users needed a registered mobile number linked to Aadhaar to download the Aadhar card. Let us know how you can download Aadhar card without mobile number.
Know the easy process to download Aadhaar
- For this, you first go to the official website of UIDAI and tap on ‘My Aadhaar’.
- Now click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
- Now you will be asked to enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number here.
- Here you can also enter 16 digit Virtual Identification Number (VID) instead of Aadhaar number.
- After this process, enter the security or captcha code given to you.
- If you want to download the card without registered mobile number, click on the option ‘My mobile number is not registered’.
- Now enter your alternate number or unregistered mobile number.
- Now click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Now One Time Password (OTP) will come on the alternate number entered by you.
- Next, you click on the ‘Terms and Conditions’ checkbox and then finally click on ‘Submit’.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page.
- For the verification of reprinting, you will get the option of Preview Aadhaar letter here.
- After this you select the option of ‘Make Payment’.