A notification regarding bank strike has been issued by All India Bank Employee Association. This strike will be held on various dates from 4th December to 20th January. Let us know about it in detail.
Bank employees will be on strike for 13 days from December 2023 to January 2024. A notification regarding this has been issued by All India Bank Employee Association. According to this notification, this strike will be held on various dates from 4th December to 20th January. During this period, employees of different banks of the country will be on strike. Know here when the strike will be and what is the reason for the strike of bank employees.
Strike of which bank on which day
According to the notification of All India Bank Employee Association, All India Strike will be held in different banks on all the dates from December to January. Know the details here-
Bank employees will strike on these dates in December
- December 4 – PNB, SBI and Punjab & Sind Bank
- 5 December- Bank of Baroda and Bank of India
- 6 December- Canara Bank and Central Bank of India
- 7 December- Indian Bank and UCO Bank
- 8 December- Union Bank of India and Bank of Maharashtra
- 11 December- Private banks strike
There will be strike on these dates in January
- January 2- Employees of all banks will be on strike in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Puducherry, Andaman-Nicobar and Lakshadweep.
- January 3- There will be strike in all banks in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Dadar, Daman and Diu.
- January 4- Strike in all banks in Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh.
- January 5- There will be a strike of employees in all the banks in Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Jammu-Kashmir, Ladakh, Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh.
- January 6- Strike of all banks in West Bengal, Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand, Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim.
- 19th and 20th January- On these two dates, employees of all banks across the country will be on strike.