LPG Subsidy Update: If you are not getting the subsidy on the booking of LPG cylinder, then you should do a small thing quickly.
After completing this work, subsidy money will start coming in your bank account. You don’t even need to go anywhere for this. You can tackle this work sitting at home.
Let us tell you that during the Corona crisis, the government had stopped the subsidy on LPG (LPG Cylinder). This subsidy has been reintroduced. LPG subsidy money has started coming in people’s account. The government transfers the subsidy received on LPG cylinder to the bank account of the customers.
Why does the subsidy stop?
- If subsidy is not coming in your bank account, then there can be many reasons for this. The biggest reason can be that your bank account number is not correct. If you do not know whether the subsidy of LPG gas cylinder is coming to your account or not, then what is the way to find out.
- The government does not give subsidy to many consumers of LPG cylinders. One reason for this could be that their Aadhar card is not linked with the LPG connection.
- The government does not give subsidy to people whose annual income is Rs 10 lakh or more. They have been kept out of this scope. If your earning is less than Rs 10 lakh, then you can apply for it.
- If your income is less than Rs 10 lakh but your wife/husband also earns and if the income of both together crosses Rs 10 lakh, then you will not be entitled for subsidy.
What to do to start subsidy
- First of all go to www.mylpg.in website.
- After this you will see the photo of gas cylinders of all the three companies on the right side.
- Whatever your service provider is, just click on the photo of the gas cylinder.
- After this a new window will open in which information about your gas service provider will be given.
- On the top right there will be the option of Sign-in and New User, select it.
- If your ID is already created, you will need to sign-in.
- If ID is not there then you have to select new user.
- After this, in the window that will open, the option of View Cylinder Booking History will be present on the right side, select it.
- You will know whether you are getting subsidy or not.
- In case of non-availability of subsidy, you can lodge a complaint on 18002333555 toll free number.