CISF Driver Recruitment 2023: Central Industrial Security Force will recruit 451 Constable/Driver and Constable/Driver-cum-Pump-Operator. Candidates can check details here.
CISF Recruitment Notification 2023: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is soon going to recruit candidates for the post of Constable/Driver and Constable/Driver-cum-Pump-Operator. CISF will recruit a total of 451 for these posts. Candidates can take this opportunity to apply online at the official website of CISF. Applications should be submitted through online mode on the official website of CISF i.e. www.cisfrectt.in . No other mode of submission of application will be accepted.
Candidates who will successfully submit their application will be called for Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Final selection will be done on the basis of merit in written test. Candidates can check the details regarding CISF Driver Notification PDF below.
To apply for these posts, the candidate must be 10th pass. Apart from this, 03 years experience of driving heavy motor vehicle or transport vehicle or light motor vehicle and motor cycle should be there. Talking about the age limit, the age of the candidate should be at least 21 years, while the maximum age limit has been kept at 27 years. Talking about salary, the candidates will get salary ranging from Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100 per month according to Pay Matrix Level 3.
How to Apply for CISF Driver Recruitment 2022
- To apply for these posts in CISF, candidates must first go to the official website https://cisfrectt.in .
- Now you will get the button of “Login” in front of you, click on it. After that go to “NEW REGISTRATION”. Do your registration here.
- Now login and go to “APPLY PART”.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, here you have to submit it by entering ‘Registration Id and Password’.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on “CONSTABLE/DRIVER & DCPO – 2022”.
- Now fill your complete application form and check all the details once. After that submit it.
- Now upload your photo and sign.
- After that pay the application fee.
- Now after making the payment, take a print out of it.