Big News NPS: Invest in NPS in this way and get 50 thousand easily every month, check full update

0
1534
Invest in NPS in this way and get 50 thousand easily every month, check full update
Invest in NPS in this way and get 50 thousand easily every month, check full update

If you are thinking about the future, then let us tell you that the National Pension System is such an option, through which you can arrange a large retirement fund as well as monthly pension. Read the news for more details.

Read Also: Amazon Big Sale: Bring home these products at less than half the price, a chance to save thousands, buy here

National Pension System is an option through which you can arrange a large retirement fund as well as monthly pension. NPS is a long term investment and its benefits are also available after a long time. But its advantage is that after retirement, not only does one get a large lump sum amount, as well as the investor who is entitled to pension also becomes an investor.

The amount received on maturity is also not taxed. According to a report, it is necessary to take 40 percent annuity in NPS. According to the new rules, no individual can withdraw the entire fund on maturity. It is necessary to buy an annuity from 40 per cent of the fund. Pension is given after retirement from this annuity. The remaining 60 per cent of the fund can be withdrawn. An individual can also buy an annuity from the fund at 40 per cent. Higher the annuity, higher will be the monthly pension.

Read Also: Post office big update: This scheme of post office will give double return, check update here

How to get 50 thousand monthly pension? you can get like this

If you want to get 50 thousand rupees monthly pension from NPS, then we have to calculate the required fund according to 40 percent annuity rule. If you spend only 40 percent of the total fund for annuity purchase, then you will need an NPS fund of 2.5 crores at 6 percent annuity rate. Out of this, annuity will be purchased from Rs. This annuity will provide an annual pension of six lakh rupees annually or a monthly pension of 50 thousand rupees at the rate of 6%.

Read Also:  DA Hike Big News : Good news for central employees, government increased DA by 14%; Will get fat arrears, see immediately

You will be able to make a lump-sum withdrawal of the remaining 1.5 crore rupees and you will not have to pay tax on it. If you use more than 40 percent of the total corpus for annuity, then you will get a higher pension. An NPS fund of 1.7 crore would be required for 60 per cent annuity purchase. An NPS fund of Rs 1.3 crore will be required for 80 per cent annuity purchase. Similarly, for 100% annuity purchase, there should be 1 crore NPS fund.

For a monthly pension of Rs 50 thousand, it is necessary to have an NPS fund of Rs 2.5 crore for 40 percent annuity purchase. If you start investing at the age of 25, then to make a corpus of 2.5 crores, you will have to invest 7000 to 9000 rupees every month for the next 35 years. Here we are assuming the return as 9.10 per cent. Similarly, if a person starts investing from the age of 35, then he will have to invest 19 thousand to 23,000 rupees every month for 25 years. At the same time, if you start investing in NPS at the age of 45, you will have to invest Rs 59 to 65000 for 15 years.

Read Also: Big News HDFC Bank: HDFC Bank made a big announcement, customers will be left sweating after hearing the news