LIC Aadharshilaa Plan | Many types of schemes are run by LIC for the customers. Let us tell you that from time to time LIC keeps launching new schemes for its customers. In today’s news, we will give you information about such a plan of LIC, in which you can get up to Rs 4 lakh by investing just Rs 29 every day. LIC has named this scheme as LIC Aadharshila.
LIC brought a new plan for its customers
Under this policy, women from the age of 8 years to 55 years can invest. In LIC’s scheme, where one more money is saved, on the other hand, customers also get good returns on this. As soon as the maturity of this policy is completed, the customers get their money immediately. Under this plan, after the death of the policy holder, any member of his family gets the money.
Features of LIC Aadharshila Plan
- This scheme has been specially designed for women.
- The minimum policy term is 10 years, the maximum policy term is 20 years
- The maximum age of maturity of this plan is 70 years.
- Loyalty Admission on Maturity facility is also provided in case a holder dies after 5 years of taking the policy.
- In this policy, you can invest a minimum of Rs 75000 and a maximum of Rs 3 lakh.
- On this plan, you get premium payment on monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly basis.
- You can get the lump sum amount at the end of the term of the policy.
Know how you will get 4 lakh rupees
Suppose if you deposit Rs 29 every day for 20 years in this scheme at the age of 30, then in the first year you will collect a total of Rs 10,959. Then you will also have to pay tax on it at the rate of 4.5%. In the same next year, you will have to pay Rs 10,723. Similarly, you can deposit this premium on every month, quarter, half yearly or yearly basis. After 20 years, Rs 2,14,696 will be collected in your account. At the time of maturity, you will get a total of Rs.397000.