Petrol-Diesel New Update: Petrol-Diesel prices have remained at the old level amid the fall in the rate of crude oil for the last few days. Recently, the state-owned oil company HPCL was informed about the biggest loss ever.
Petrol-Diesel Price Today 15th August: Petrol-Diesel prices have remained at the old level amid the fall in crude oil rates for the last few days. Recently, the state-owned oil company HPCL was informed about the biggest loss ever. In such a situation, experts are not expecting a change in the price of oil. Let us tell you that for the last two and a half months, the rates of petrol and diesel have remained at the same level. Last time the government had given a big relief to the people by reducing the excise duty on the price of oil.
The latest rate of crude oil
In July, the price of crude oil, which went below $ 100 per barrel, is seeing a big fall once again. The price of WTI crude fell to $ 91.79 per barrel. At the same time, Brent crude was seen falling at $ 97.77 per barrel. In the beginning of July, the Shinde government of Maharashtra also gave relief to the people of the state by reducing Rs 5 on petrol and Rs 3 on diesel.
Earlier in May also, some states had reduced VAT after the excise duty was cut by the central government. At that time, petrol was reduced by Rs 8 and diesel by Rs 6 due to the move of the central government.
What are today’s prices? (Petrol-Diesel Price on 15th August)
- Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per Ltr
- Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per Ltr
- Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per Ltr
- Chennai Petrol Rs 102.63 and Diesel 94.24 per liter
- Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
- Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and Diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and Diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and Diesel Rs 93.72 per liter Ltr
- Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and Diesel Rs 96.52 per Ltr
- Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and Diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
Rs 97.18 and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter in Gurugram –
- Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
- Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
- Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
- Hyderabad Petrol Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter