Petrol Price Today: Even today the common man has got relief regarding the rates of petrol and diesel.
Government oil company Indian Oil (IOCL) has released new rates of petrol diesel (Petrol Diesel Price today 7 January 2022). Please tell that no change has been made in the fuel price even today.
According to the new rate, today the price of petrol in the national capital Delhi is Rs 95.41 per liter. Diesel is being sold at Rs 86.67 per liter.
The price changes every day at 6 o’clock,
let us tell you that the prices of petrol and diesel change every day at 6 in the morning. The new rates are applicable from 6 am in the morning. After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles.
Today’s price in major cities including metros of the country
- Delhi petrol Rs 95.41 and diesel Rs 86.67 per liter
- Mumbai petrol Rs 109.98 and diesel Rs 94.14 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 101.40 and diesel Rs 91.43 per liter
- Kolkata petrol Rs 104.67 and diesel Rs 89.79 per liter
- Lucknow Petrol Rs 95.28 and Diesel Rs 86.80 per liter
- Gandhinagar Petrol Rs 95.35 and Diesel Rs 89.33 per liter
- Petrol in Port Blair Rs 82.96 and Diesel Rs 77.13 per liter
Petrol diesel may be cheaper soon,
to reduce the rising price of petrol diesel, the central government is working on a new plan. India is working on a plan to extract oil from its strategic oil reserves in coordination with other major economies to bring down crude oil prices.
In this way, you can know today’s latest price of petrol diesel, you can also know through SMS (How to check diesel petrol price daily). Indian Oil customers can get information by sending RSP to the number 9224992249 and BPCL consumers by writing RSP to the number 9223112222. At the same time, HPCL consumers can know the price by sending HPPrice to the number 9222201122.