SBI New Rule: The country’s largest bank SBI has changed an important rule to protect customers from fraud.
Under this rule, OTP will be required to withdraw more than 10 thousand rupees from ATM. Let us explain in detail. There is very important news for the customers of the country’s largest public sector bank State Bank of India (SBI).
SBI has made important changes in the bank rules for the safety of the customers. Under this change, now some changes have been made in the rules of cash withdrawal from SBI ATMs. Let’s tell.
OTP has to be entered to withdraw money from ATM
SBI has taken this step so that customers can be saved from online banking fraud. Let us tell you that according to this new rule, if you withdraw money from SBI ATM, then OTP will be required to be entered. That is, customers will not be able to withdraw cash without OTP. In such a situation, if you are not aware of this, then know it very well, otherwise your money may get stuck.
Bank gave information by tweeting
SBI has given this information through a tweet. Now for withdrawing more than 10 thousand rupees from ATM, the help of an OTP will have to be taken. This OTP will be sent to your registered mobile. After that you have to use it.
You can withdraw money like this
- You will need OTP to withdraw money from SBI ATM.
- For this an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- This OTP will be of four digits which the customer will get for one transaction.
- Once you have entered the amount you wish to withdraw, you will be asked to enter the OTP on the ATM screen.
- For cash withdrawal, you need to enter the OTP received on the mobile number registered with the bank in this screen.
Bank changed rules to protect against fraud
The bank has taken this step to protect the customers from fraud. The bank is continuously receiving complaints related to fraud. Let us tell you, SBI has the largest network of 22,224 branches and 63,906 ATMs with 71,705 BC outlets in India.