Now you can withdraw Rs 1 lakh in advance from your Employee Provident Fund (EPF). You can withdraw this money in case of any kind of medical emergency.
There are many occasions in our life when there is a sudden need of money. In such a situation, now due to the new rules of Provident Fund i.e. PF, you will not have to spread your hands in front of anyone. After the new rule, PF account holders will not have to wait for 3 days to withdraw money. Now Nahaj PF money will come in your account in an hour.
In case of medical emergency,
you can withdraw money in 1 hour Now you can withdraw Rs 1 lakh in advance from your Employee Provident Fund (EPF). You can withdraw this money in case of any kind of medical emergency. To take advantage of this service, you just have to show the cost that you are withdrawing money due to emergency.
How to withdraw PF money –
- For this you have to first visit epfindia.gov.in website.
- On the home page of the website, click on Online Advance Claim in the top right corner.
- After this go to unifiedportalmem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface.
- Go to Online Services. After this fill the claim form-31,19,10C and 10D.
- Enter and verify the last 4 digits of your bank account.
- Click on Proceed for Online Claim.
- Select PF Advance from the drop down.
- Select the reason for withdrawing money. Enter the amount and upload the scanned copy of the cheque. Then enter your address.
- Click on Get Aadhaar OTP and enter the OTP received on Aadhaar linked mobile.
- With this your claim will be filed. PF claim money will come in your account in one hour.