Under this scheme, a group of 11 farmers i.e. Farmer Producer Organization (FPO / FPC) is given assistance of Rs 15 lakh for all business setup related to farming. By the year 2024, Rs 6865 crore will be spent on this. Every FPO farmer will be given government support for 5 years.
PM Kisan FPO Scheme: There is good news for the farmers. After PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, now farmers can also take advantage of PM Kisan FPO scheme, under this farmers will get 15 lakhs. To take advantage of this scheme, you can visit the official website of the National Agricultural Market of the Government of India at https://www.enam.gov.in.
In fact, to make the farmers financially empowered in the country, the Central and State Governments are running many excellent schemes. PM Kisan FPO scheme is also included in this. Through this scheme, the government wants to make the farmers self-reliant. Under this scheme, a group of 11 farmers i.e. Farmer Producer Organization (FPO / FPC) is given assistance of Rs 15 lakh for all business setup related to farming. By the year 2024, Rs 6865 crore will be spent on this. Every FPO farmer will be given government support for 5 years.
To take advantage of this scheme, farmers have to form an organization (FPO). It is necessary to have at least 11 farmers in this organization. After seeing the work of the organization, the central government will give an assistance of Rs 15 lakh in three years. This makes it easier for the farmers to do business related to agriculture by purchasing hawks, fertilizers, fertilizers, pesticides and agricultural machinery for agricultural works. Explain that FPO is a type of integrated organization of farmers and producers which works for the farmers.
These farmers will get benefit
Eligibility is determined to join every agricultural scheme of the Central Government. Some terms and conditions will also have to be followed to start an agri business and get financial assistance by joining the PM Kisan FPO scheme. The farmer applying in this should have Indian citizenship, 300 in the FPO of the plains and 300 in the hilly areas. The FPO should have 100 members and the farmer should have his own cultivable land and all the necessary documents.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- land documents
- aadhaar link mobile number
- Bank passbook copy
- passport size photo
- After applying in agricultural schemes, it is advised to check its status from time to time.
- For this go to the home page of National Agriculture Market www.enam.gov.in.
- Now click on the option of FPO here.
- After this select the option of Log in. Enter User Name and Password on the new page.
- After that submit by entering captcha code. In this way PM Kisan can check application status in FPO scheme.
This is how you can apply
- If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you will have to visit the official website of the National Agricultural Market (https://www.enam.gov.in) of the Government of India.
- You will open the page of FPO option where on clicking a new page will open with registration or login.
- You can easily take advantage of this scheme by filling all the information here.
- After this the registration form has to be submitted after previewing.
- Now SMS will be received on the registered number to apply for PM Kisan FPO Yojana.
- In this, User ID and Password will be found for Log in.