The 13th installment has been released by the Modi government in February, in such a situation it is expected that the 14th installment can be sent anytime between May and July.
Under Chunki scheme, the first installment falls between April 1 to July 31, the second from August 1 to November 30, and the third from December 1 to March 31. Same farmers whose amount of 13th installment is stuck, their amount can be sent along with 14th instalment, in this case farmers should update all the information, so that there is no problem in the next instalment.
PM Kisan Yojana Update: There is important news for the beneficiary farmers of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. 2000 of the 13th installment has been issued by the Modi Government of the Center, if any beneficiary has not received the money till now, then they can get the information by visiting the helpline number or official website. The same farmers who have got the benefit of 13th installment should get e-KYC, land verification and Aadhaar card linked to their bank account before 14th instalment, so that there is no problem in getting the next instalment.
The 13th installment has been released by the Modi government in February, so it is expected that the 14th installment can be sent anytime between May and July. August to 30 November and the third from 1 December to 31 March. Same farmers whose amount of 13th installment is stuck, their amount can be sent along with 14th instalment, in this case farmers should update all the information, so that there is no problem in the next instalment. However, the date of the 14th installment is yet to be officially confirmed. Explain that under the scheme, eligible farmers are given 3 installments of Rs 2000 each i.e. a total of Rs 6000.
These 3 reasons can be for the speculation of the 13th installment
- While applying for PM Kisan Yojana, your money gets stuck because of not filling the correct information of bank account, Aadhaar number. Have you made any mistake in bank account details, eKYC, land verification etc. To know whether the information filled by you is correct or not, do visit the site pmkisan.gov.in.
- If you have not done e-KYC, Aadhaar seeding, land seeding regarding PM Kisan Yojana, then your amount will be stuck, for this, first of all go to the website of this scheme and complete all these procedures. After completion of these processes, the state government will clear your name and all the money will be transferred to the account along with the next installment.
- If your name has been uploaded by the state government on the portal of the scheme, then do not worry. In such a situation, you may not lose the installment. If the installment is stuck due to any reason, then you can get the installment. Even if it takes a while, the money has not come into your account due to wrong address being written at the time of registration, giving wrong bank account number, not having Aadhaar seeding in NPCI or eKYC of PM Kisan account not yet done.
- In case of any problem related to PM Kisan Yojana, farmers can contact on the official email id email@example.com. You can also call on this helpline number, else 155261 or 1800115526 (Toll Free) or 011- 23381092. The problems of the farmers are solved on these helpline numbers.
Check the latest status of PM Kisan here
- First of all go to the official website of PM Kisan pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Farmers Corner’ tab given on the website.
- After this click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option. A new page will open here. After this, choose the option of either your Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
- After choosing the option, fill the details. By clicking on ‘Get Data’, the status of the installment will appear. From here you will know whether you have received the money or not.
- Check your documents and details here. If any information is incorrect, correct it. If the application is stuck due to any document, then that document can also be uploaded online.