SBI PO Recruitment 2023: A recruitment notification has been issued by State Bank of India. For which candidates will be able to apply from tomorrow. To apply for the recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site sbi.co.in.
This campaign will fill a total of 2 thousand posts. Candidates can apply for the recruitment through the steps given here. The last date to apply for this campaign is 27 September.
The candidate applying for this campaign must be a graduate in any subject from a recognized university. The age of the candidate applying for recruitment should be between 21 years to 30 years.
this is the selection process
For the selection of candidates on these posts, preliminary examination and then main examination will be conducted. Candidates who qualify the mains exam will be called for psychometric test, group exercise and interview.
Candidates have to qualify both Phase-II and Phase-III separately. The marks obtained in both objective test and descriptive test in Mains Exam (Phase-II) and marks obtained in Phase-III will also be added to prepare the final merit list.
This much application fee will have to be paid
Candidates applying for this campaign will have to pay the application fee. General/EWS/OBC candidates applying will have to pay a fee of Rs 750. Whereas there is no application fee for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
How to apply
- First of all candidates visit the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Then candidates go to the careers tab on the home page.
- Now a new page will open in front of the candidate.
- On this page, candidates can click on the link for PO application online.
- Then candidates should register themselves.
- Now Candidates Login.
- After that fill the candidate application form.
- Now candidates pay the application fee.
- Then submit the candidate form.
- After that download the candidate application form.
- Finally, take the print out of the candidate application form.