Fincare Small Finance Bank (FSFB) has revised its FD interest rates for the better benefit of senior citizens and others.
If you are a senior citizen and are planning to invest in FD schemes, then now you have the opportunity to invest for good returns. Because Fincare Small Finance Bank (FSFB) has changed its FD interest rates for senior citizens and others. The bank says that Fincare FD customers can earn on their savings with an interest rate of up to 8.51%. On the other hand, senior citizens can avail interest up to 9.11% on FD with a minimum deposit of Rs 5000. These interest rates will be applicable from May 25, 2023.
To avail the best FD interest rates, customers can visit Fincare Small Finance Bank branch, connect to internet banking or download the mobile app.
Know when and how much interest will be received
- Fincare Bank will pay 3% interest rate for FDs maturing in 7 to 45 days, while Fincare SFB will pay 4.50% interest rate for FDs maturing in 46 to 90 days.
- Fincare SFB will offer an interest rate of 5.50% for FDs with a tenure of 91 to 180 days, while the bank is offering an interest rate of 6.25% for FDs with a tenure of 181 to 365 days.
- The interest rate on FDs maturing in months of 12 to 499 days is now 7.50%, while the interest rate on FDs maturing in months of 500 days is now 8.11%.
- Fincare SFB will offer an interest rate of 7.80% on deposits maturing in 18 months, 1 day to 24 months.
- The bank will pay an interest rate of 7.50% on fixed deposits maturing in 501 days to 18 months.
- Fincare SFB will offer an interest rate of 7.90% for deposits of 24 months, 1 day to 749 days duration, while it promises an interest rate of 8.31% for deposits of 750 days duration.
- FDs maturing in the next 30 months and one day to 999 days will now fetch 8% interest, while investments maturing in the next 751 days to 30 months will now fetch 7.90% interest.
- Fincare SFB will offer an interest rate of 8% on FDs maturing in 1001 days to 36 months, while the bank will offer an interest rate of 8.51% on FDs maturing in 1000 days.
- Fincare SFB 42 Months 1 Day to 59 Months will offer an interest rate of 7.50%, while the bank is guaranteeing 8.25% for 36 Months to 42 Months Deposit Tenure.
- FDs maturing between 59 days and 66 months will now fetch 8% interest, while FDs maturing between 66 and 84 months will now fetch 7% interest.
Let us tell you that Fincare Small Finance Bank is one of the leading Small Finance Banks in India with a variety of products including loan offers like Current and Savings Accounts, FDs and RDs, Gold Loans, Property Loans, Home Loans, Overdrafts and Small Loans. In India the bank also provides services through its mobile app, WhatsApp banking and through multiple payment options including UPI, AePS, IMPS, NACH, etc.