Voter-ID Update: It is necessary to cast vote to choose a leader in the country. Voter-ID is a must to cast vote.
Voter-ID card is a kind of identity card, through which any citizen uses while voting in municipal, state and national elections. Apart from this, Voter-ID is also used in many places. Like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID card also works as a proof in many places.
Voter ID change possible
Many times it happens that people have to make many changes in their voter-id. One of these is the change of address. If girls get married, then their home address changes, in such a situation, the address should be changed in Voter-ID in time. This work can be done online sitting at home.
Change address in voter-id like this
- For this first go to www.nvsp.in and login or register
- After login, select ‘Correction of entries in electoral roll’
- New page will open, Form 8 will appear, you click there
- On clicking, there will be an option to make corrections in the voter-id card.
- Fill all the information asked in the form
- After filling the information, some documents will have to be uploaded, this includes Aadhaar and license.
- After this, select whatever information you want to correct or change
- Now you have to submit your mobile number or email address
- After checking all the details again click on the submit option
- Voter ID card will be sent to you after verification