LIC Scheme: If you want to get 36000 rupees annually in less investment then you can invest in LIC Jeevan Umang Policy.
LIC Jeevan Umang Policy: If you invest, you can take benefits for 100 years by investing in this special LIC policy. Because LIC keeps bringing many policies from time to time for its customers. So that life security can be provided to every citizen of the country. If you want to protect your old age and want to invest in life insurance policy, then LIC Jeevan Umang plan would be a better policy for you. In LIC Jeevan Umang plan , you can get benefits till the age of 100 years.
If you want to get 36000 rupees annually in less investment then you can invest in LIC Jeevan Umang policy. Which will give you benefits till the age of 100 years. Jeevan Umang policy launched by LIC is a special endowment plan. In which along with insurance cover, you also get a fixed income after a few years. People between the age of 90 days to 55 years can invest in LIC Jeevan Umang Plan. Under this policy, the policy holder is given life insurance cover up to 100 years.
After the maturity of this policy, you will keep getting fixed amount in your account every year under this policy. And if the policy holder dies before maturity, then in such a situation his nominee gets a lump sum amount. Through this policy, you can avail pension in old age. You get income tax exemption under section 80C of income tax in this policy. In this policy, the policy holder gets a sum assured of Rs 2 lakh. You can buy LIC Jeevan Umang policy for 15 years, 20 years, 25 years and up to 30 years.
This is how you will get a pension of Rs 36,000
- You buy this policy for as long as you need. After this you get a fixed income every year.
- According to the plan taken, you will get this income till the age of 100 years. You get
- 8% of the plan taken on an annual basis.
- If a person buys this plan at the age of 26 years for a sum assured of Rs 4.5 lakh for 30 years, then that policy holder will get 8% of the amount invested from the 31st year, which is 36000 per annum as income. Seems like.
- This return can be given to the policy holder as a pension till the age of 100 years. Apart from this, every year’s premium is received in lump sum in the 30th year.
Benefits of LIC Jeevan Umang Plan
- LIC Jeevan Umang Policy is a whole life insurance policy that provides life cover to the policy holder for 100 years.
- The risk cover is available to the policy holder from the very first day i.e. when the policy is purchased.
- This facility is also made available to the policy holders in this plan.
- LIC Jeevan Umang plan provides risk coverage till the end of the policy term.
- To reduce income tax, income premium paid under the policy is exempted from taxes under section 80C of income tax and exemption from maturity return under 10D.
- The policy can be revived for 2 years from the date of first unpaid premium of this policy.
- If the policy holder is not satisfied with the terms and conditions of the policy, he can return the policy within 15 days from the date of taking the policy.
- If the policy holder commits suicide before 1 year, 80% of the amount paid is returned to the family of the policy holder.
- Premium payment under the policy can be made annually, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly.
- Premium payment mode has 2% discount on Annual, 1% discount on Half Yearly, Nil discount on Quarterly and Monthly.
- The payment term under this policy is 15, 20, 25 and 30 years.
Documents required to buy LIC Jeevan Umang Plan
- Aadhar Card
- Age certificate
- Residence certificate
- Medical history
- Pan card
- Application form
- Driving license
- Ration card
- Voter card
- Passport size photo
Eligibility for LIC Jeevan Umang Policy
One must be a native of India to buy LIC Jeevan Umang policy plan. People between the age of 90 days to 55 years can invest in this policy. By investing in Jeevan Umang policy, benefits can be obtained for 100 years.