Samsung brings huge discount, you can take home Smart TV by paying 70% price!

Samsung brings huge discount, you can take home Smart TV by paying 70% price!
Samsung brings huge discount, you can take home Smart TV by paying 70% price!

Samsung Smart Upgrade Program: Samsung has started a new service, which makes customers very happy. If you are also thinking of buying a new smart TV, then this scheme is best for you. Let us know why..

Samsung Smart Upgrade Program for Smart TVs Exclusively on Flipkart: If you are thinking of buying a smart TV with good features from a reliable brand for your home, then we have an amazing information for you. Samsung has started a new offer from today i.e. July 1, which is named ‘Samsung Smart Upgrade Program’. Let us know how this program works and what benefit you will get in buying a TV from it.

- Advertisement -

Samsung Launches Samsung Smart Upgrade Program

As we just told you, Samsung has announced a new and special consumer affordability program, Samsung Smart Upgrade Program. Under this program, customers will be able to buy Samsung Neo QLED, The Frame and Crystal UHD, the company’s premium smart TVs very easily. This program has been started in collaboration with Flipkart.

Read Also: Realme’s first sale of Rs 7500 Dhansu Smartphone launched, get only Rs 374!

Take home a Smart TV at 70% off!

Under this program, customers will not have to pay full price for buying a smart TV. In this offer, people are being given this special opportunity that they will be able to take premium Samsung Smart TV home by paying only 70% of the price. Let us tell you that the remaining 30% of the money can be paid by the customer after the next one year i.e. 12 months. This type of program and opportunity to buy premium Smart TV is never seen before and quite interesting too.

Take a look at the offers

If you buy Samsung Crystal 4K UHD TV under this program, then you will have to pay only Rs 23,093 and the remaining Rs 9,897 you can pay after one year. You can also take Samsung Frame 2021 Series QLED Ultra HD (4K) Smart TV home for Rs 38,493 and the remaining Rs 16,497 after 12 months. Under this Samsung Smart Upgrade Program, Samsung Neo QLED TVs launched in 2022 are also included.

Remind you once again, this service can be availed through Flipkart.

Read Also : Realme Narzo 50i Prime launched as a cheap phone, the battery is such a strong 5000mAh battery, the price is less than 8 thousand

- Advertisement -