SBI SO Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for the post of Assistant Manager and Senior Special Executive. The process of application for these posts is going on. Candidates can apply through official website sbi.co.in till 20 September 2022.
Let us inform that the process of application for these posts is going on from 31 August 2022. A total of 714 vacancies for various posts will be filled through this recruitment process.
SBI Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
The educational qualification has been determined differently for different posts. For more educational qualification and more information related to this recruitment, candidates can check the notification released on the official website.
SBI Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
The upper age limit for some posts has been fixed at 35 years, for some posts 40 and 38 years. For detailed information regarding age limit, candidates can refer to the recruitment notification.
SBI Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
The application fee for General and OBC category has been fixed at Rs 750. Whereas SC and ST category are exempted from application fee.
SBI Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection of applicants for these various posts will be done on the basis of merit. Merit will be prepared on the basis of interview.
How to Apply SBI SO Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- First of all candidates visit the official website sbi.co.in/careers.
- Register by entering mail id etc.
- Now start the application process for the respective post.
- Upload the required details and documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit.
- Finally take out the print.
Bank SO Recruitment 2022: Keep these important dates in mind
- Starting Date of Application – 31 August 2022
- Last Date of Application – 20 September 2022
- Admit card issue date – 1 October 2022
- Exam Date – 8 October 2022