Good news for employees-pensioners, increase in DA, order issued, payment of arrears, up to Rs 48000 will come in the account

0
1373
DA Hike Payment : Increase in DA of employees, will be paid from the month of September, will get arrears of 6 months......
DA Hike Payment : Increase in DA of employees, will be paid from the month of September, will get arrears of 6 months......

There is good news for the employees and pensioners. DA has been increased for them. The arrears will be paid to them along with the 4% increase. Along with this, their salary will increase.

7th Pay Commission, DA Hike: There is big news for the employees and pensioners. His dearness allowance has been increased. This will benefit 11 lakh pensioners including 16 lakh employees. Orders have been issued for this. With the issuance of the mandate, the employees will be given the benefit of increase in dearness allowance from the month of June.

- Advertisement -

4 percent increase in dearness allowance

The dearness allowance of Uttar Pradesh government employees has been increased by 4 percent. Government orders have been issued for this. From January 1, 2023, dearness allowance at the rate of 42% will be made available to them. Guidelines have also been issued by Finance and Chief Secretary Prashant Trivedi.

According to the mandate, dearness allowance at the rate of 42% will be made available to former regular state employees of the state, regular employees of bodies including aided educational and technical educational institutions and officers working in the UGC pay scale. At present they are being given the benefit of 38 per cent dearness allowance.

Benefit of increased dearness allowance from January 1

11 lakh pensioners including 16 lakh employees will be given the benefit of increased dearness allowance from January 1 by the government. Along with this, they will also be provided arrears of 4 months. Earlier, the increase in DA of employees and pensioners was approved by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.

Mandate issued

Employees covered under the old pension were given from January 1 to April 30 and will be deposited in their GPF account. Government orders were issued earlier deducting income tax and government on this amount. In which the amount above the prescribed limit will be deposited. For employees covered under NPS, from January 1 to April 30, 10% of the arrears will be credited to their pension account and the remaining 90% will be given to them as NSC.

- Advertisement -