Loan from KCC Scheme: According to the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, the objective of Kisan Credit Card Scheme is to provide loans to farmers at low interest rates through the banking system for their farming and other needs. Let us know about it in detail.
The central government is running many schemes to help people financially. But, the government is very serious about the progress of farmers. To make farmers self-reliant, Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC) is being run. Under this, farmers are being given cash for plowing and buying seeds before growing the crop.
According to the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, the objective of Kisan Credit Card Scheme is to provide loans to farmers at low interest rates through the banking system for their farming and other needs. Farmers should go to the nearest bank branch today and open a Kisan Credit Card (KCC) account. Accounts are being opened under the scheme in State Bank of India and Post Office.
You get Rs 3 lakh at only 4% interest.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme is being run to provide loans at affordable interest rates and in easy ways with the aim of providing financial assistance to the farmers to complete agricultural works. Through this scheme, farmers can take a loan up to Rs 3 lakh at a maximum interest rate of 7 percent.
The government also gives 3 percent rebate in interest rate to the farmers who repay the loan on time. In this way, only 4 percent interest has to be paid on the loan taken under the scheme.
Kisan Credit Card loan is available for these works
Every farmer of the country is being given the benefit of Kisan Credit Card Scheme. The age limit for application has been fixed at 18 to 75 years. Under the scheme, loans are given for many types of agriculture related works including fertilizers, seeds, agricultural machines, fish farming, animal husbandry.
What should farmers do to apply for Kisan Credit Card loan?
To avail the benefits of KCC scheme, the applicant farmer will have to download the KCC form from PM Kisan Portal. Apart from Aadhar Card, PAN Card and a photograph, the applicant will have to enter the farming documents and its information in the form and open an account by depositing it in the nearest State Bank of India (SBI), Bank of Baroda or any other bank branch. After which the loan amount will be transferred to the concerned account.
How to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
- Applicant farmers should first visit pmkisan.gov.in website.
- After this click on Farmers Corner.
- Now select New Farmer Registration option.
- Click on Rural Farmer Registration or Urban Farmer Registration option.
- After this enter Aadhaar, mobile number and select state and click on Get OTP.
- Now enter the OTP number and select Proceed for Registration option.
- Enter on More details and after selecting the state, fill the information according to district, bank and Aadhar card.
- After this click on the submit button for Aadhaar authentication.
- Now upload the farming information and required documents.
- After this click on the save button.
- Now the application confirmation message will start appearing on your screen.