New Pension Rules: Pensioners start getting increased pension after the age of 80 years. If you look at the rules, you will see that after 80 years, the pensioner’s monthly payment increases every five years… Let us know in the news below what is the new formula of the Central Government.
Central government pensioners start getting increased pension after the age of 80 years. The pension rules of the Central Civil Services (CCS) make special arrangements for super senior citizens and as the age of the pensioners reaches 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 years, the payment to them also increases rapidly. goes.
According to the CCS Pension Rules, 2021, after the pensioner completes 80 years of age, his compensated allowance increases, which is given in the form of enhanced pension. However, its benefit is available only to retired government employees. If you look at the rules, you will see that after 80 years, the pensioner’s monthly payment increases every five years.
This is how the pension amount increases –
- If the age is above 80 years but less than 85 years, the basic pension increases by 20 percent.
- -On age above 85 years but below 90 years, the amount of basic pension is increased by 30 percent.
- -If the age is above 90 years but less than 95 years, the amount of basic pension increases by 40 percent.
- -If the pensioner is above 95 years of age but below 100 years, he gets 50 percent increased amount of the basic amount.
- -If the pensioner is above 100 years of age, he is entitled to get 100 percent additional pension of his basic.
Irrespective of the date of birth
pension is applicable from 1st date – According to the rules, no matter what date the pensioner is born, he starts getting the benefit of additional pension from the 1st of that month. For example, if a person is born on 15th August, then after completing 80 years of age, he will start getting the benefit of 20% increased pension from 1st August itself. Similarly, the increased amount will also be paid to pensioners born on 4th August as per 1st August.