India Post Recruitment 2023 latest news: The official India Post Office notification will detail that those who have passed their class 10 and 12 with passing marks or above are eligible to apply.
India Post 98083 vacancies Notification 2023: In a good news for government job aspirants, Indian Postal Department has announced a total of 98083 vacancies for Postman, Mail Guard, Multi-Tasking Staff etc. India Post has made this announcement on its official web portal indiapost.gov.in. Out of total 98083 vacancies, there are 59099 vacancies for postman and 1445 vacancies for mail guard. A total of 37539 vacancies have been released in 23 circles for the post of Multi-Tasking.
The official India Post Office Notification 2023 mentions that those who have passed their class 10th and class 12th with passing marks or above are eligible to apply for India Post Recruitment 2023. Other details of eligibility criteria will be able to check in the official notification.
How to apply online
The Indian Postal Department will soon issue a notification regarding the start date and last date of the registration process for Indian Postal Recruitment 2023. Online application can be made for this recruitment only through the official website.
To apply for these posts, the age of the candidate should be at least 18 years, while the maximum age limit has been kept at 32 years.
India Post Office Registration Process
- To apply for these posts, candidates must first visit the official website indiapost.gov.in.
- Now you will get the link of ‘India Post Recruitment 2023’ on the homepage, click on it.
- After this a new page will open in front of you, here click on ‘Register Now’.
- Now a new tab will open in front of you. Here you have to register yourself.
- After registration, the candidates will have to upload the required documents.
- After filling the details and uploading the documents, the application fee has to be paid.
- After paying the fees, submit your registration form and also take a print out of it.